Dental Avenue Avueprep 3 gm EDTA
AvuePrep Ethylenediaminetetracetic acid (EDTA) gel
- Chelates calcium from calcified root canal
- Softens infected Dentine
- Helps widening and shaping the canals
- Best suited for Debridement in root canal
- Removes smear layer
- Antibacterial effect in the canal
- Helps clearance of Dentinal tubules & Apical area
- Removes smear layer and softens the dentin & eases the removal of calcified obstructions.
- Urea Peroxide interacts with Avuechlor produces Oxygen bubbles which flushes out the debris
- EDTA reacts with calcium deposits & softens the canal walls and hence helps rapid cleansing and enlargement of canals.
- Lubricates instrument movement, eliminates instrument binding and breakages.
- Unclogs dentinal tubules, and apical area, allows better penetration and easier placement of root canal medicaments and fillings in the canals