Coltene HyFlex CM NiTi Files(0 customer reviews) ₹2,650.00 ₹3,535.00
Coltene HyFlex™ CM NiTi Files
Root Canal Shaping
HyFlex rotary files are NiTi instruments used for canal enlargement to prepare the root canal for irrigation and obturation in continuous rotation or depending on the clinical situation also in reciprocal motion.
The files are available in different sizes and have an ISO color coded handle, indicating the tip size of file and color coded rubber stops indicating the degree of the taper (.02 -.08). The new generation of NiTi heat treatedfiles have been manufactured utilizing a unique process that controls the material’s memory, making the files extremely fracture resistant and flexible but without the shape memory of other NiTi files. The files are suitable for multiple use and can be restored during autoclaving.
HyFlex™ Controlled Memory NiTi Files have been manufactured utilizing a unique process that controls the material's memory.
- The files are extremely flexible but without the shape memory of conventional NiTi Files.
- This gives the file the ability to follow the anatomy of the canal very closely, reducing the risk of ledging, transportation or perforation.
- Furthermore the files can be pre-bent, similar to the way of stainless steel.
- Particularly in root canals with abrupt curvatures this can help avoid the creation of steps.
Regains shape after heat treatment = Multi-use
- HyFlex™ CM NiTi files respond to excessive resistance with straightening of the spirals, which avoids binding to the walls and therefore increases fracture resistance.
- This form adaptation can be reversed quickly by heat treatment (during autoclaving or with a glass bead sterilizer) returning the instruments back to their original shape.
- Furthermore it will strengthen the files making them a lot more resistant to cyclical fatigue.
- Also it provides a clear visual opportunity to verify safe continuation of file use
- Pack of 6 files