FGM Whiteness HP Maxx Mini Kit
In- office dental bleaching gel
Whiteness HP Maxx is a bleaching based on Hydrogen peroxide at 35% for the whitening of vital and non-vital teeth.
The product contains a combination of special tints that acts as an absorbing barrier (changes from intense carmine color to green). When irradiated with light it converts the light into thermal energy, which accelerates the peroxide process penetration in the dental structure. This accelerates the whitening process. Additionally to the tints, the product contains an inorganic load that acts as a barrier and collector of heat waves. This barrier allows the heat waves been used into the gel for the whitening process acceleration and consequently avoiding that they hit directly the pulp increasing its temperature and generating sensitiveness.
- It has a unique formula with a combination of special tints and an inorganic load, which allows for a bigger heat wave retention coming from the light sources preventing, this way, heat waves to hit the dental pulp.
- Whiteness HP Maxx has color transition that ends in a light green tone, facilitating its visualization for the moment of removal presenting no risks of pigmentation.
- The product preparation system is identical to its predecessor, where two phases are mixed together at the very moment of application.
- Its content normally is sufficient for the whitening of 6 arcades (3 applications in each arch).
- It can be used with or without sources of acceleration
- For having a wider spectrum for light absorption, Whiteness HP Maxx accelerates the whitening process, which makes it more agile and economical, both for the dentist and the patient
- It was developed to allow reduced sensitiveness to the treatment, a very important factor to guarantee the comfort and safety for the patient.
1 Patient Kit:
- 1 bottle with 4g of concentrated hydrogen peroxide
- 1 bottle with 2g of thickener
- 1 bottle with 2g of peroxide neutralizing solution – Neutralize (FGM)
- 1 spatula
- 1 plaque for gel preparation
- Instructions for Use
- 1 syringe of Top dam with 2g.
- 6 applicator tips.