Ivoclar Te-Econom Plus Composite Kit(0 customer reviews) ₹2,700.00 ₹4,989.00
Ivoclar Te-Econom Plus Composite Kit
Light-curing, radiopaque hybrid composite. Te-Econom Plus has excellent physical properties and great polishability that makes it suitable for use in both anterior and posterior restorations. The high radiopacity allows easy identification in x-rays. Te-Econom Plus has a long working time that helps the clinical perform the dental procedure efficiently. Eco-Etch etching gel is composed of 37% phosphoric acid, having optimal handling characteristics and good etching effect on enamel and dentin. Te-Econom Bond is one bottle, one layer adhesive to be used with the total-etch technique.
- Restorations of Classes I to V
- Esthetic anterior restorations
- Posterior restoration of stress-bearing areas.
- Dimethacrylate and TEGDMA (22 wt%).
- The fillers include barium glass, ytterbium trifluoride, silicon dioxide and mixed oxide (76 wt% or 60 vol%).
- Additives, initiators, stabilizers, and pigments are additional contents (2 wt%).
- Excellent physical properties.
- Good polishability.
- High radiopacity.
- Long Working time.
- Proven Ivoclar Vivadent technology and quality.
- Excellent physical properties
- Good polishability
- High radiopacity
- Long working time
- Storage temperature 2–28 °C (36–82 °F)
- The particle size of the inorganic fillers is between 0.04 and 7 µm.
- The mean particle size is 850 nm.
- If a dry working ﬁeld cannot be established or the stipulated application technique cannot be applied.
- If a patient is known to be allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Direct pulp capping with Te-Econom Bond/Flow/Plus
Side- effects -
- In rare cases, ingredients may lead to sensitization.
- The products should not be used in such cases.
- To avoid possible irritation of the pulp, areas close to the pulp should be protected with a suitable pulp/dentin protector
- 4 x 4 g Te-Econom plus syringes
- 1 x 5 g Te-Econom Bond
- 1 x 2 g Eco-Etch