Ivoclar Tetric N Flow Bulk Fill(0 customer reviews) ₹1,200.00 ₹1,962.00
Ivoclar Tetric N Flow Bulk Fill
The new flowable composite complements the mouldable Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill composite. In essence, Tetric N-Flow Bulk Fill is based on the composition of Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill. The material is applied as a bulk-fill base in Class I and Class II restorations. Just like the existing version, it can be light-cured in large increments of up to four millimetres, requiring only short light exposure times. Excellent affinity to cavity walls and self-levelling consistency round off the benefits offered by this volume replacement material.
- Another strength of the new composite lies in the Aessencio technology. This technology causes the translucency of the material to decrease from 28% to approx. 10% during polymerization.
- As initial layer / first increment in Class I and II composite restorations in permanent teeth
- Restorations in deciduous teeth (without capping layer)
The monomer matrix is composed of monomethacrylates and dimethacrylates (28 wt%). The fillers include barium glass, ytterbium trifluoride and copolymers (71 wt%). Additives, initiators, stabilizers and pigments are additional ingredients (<1.0 wt%). The total content of inorganic fillers is 68.2 wt% / 46.4 vol%. The particle size of the inorganic fillers ranges between 0.1 μm and 30 μm with a mean particle size of 5 μm.
- Time-saving due to 4 mm bulk-filling
- More esthetic than other bulk-fill composites. Particularly in cases of discoloured tooth structure
- Ideal in combination with Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill and Tetric N-Ceram
- Storage temperature: 2–28 °C
- 1 x 2gm syringe