Medicept Extreme Mono
This product is a calcium hydroxide liner used for capping pulp or protective liner under dental filling materials and cements. The catalyst and base pastes are presented in laminated tubes. The material mixes reliably every time to a smooth creamy consistency to a ‘dentin like’ colour and selfsetting to rigid solid liner that will not inhibit the polymerisation of acrylic and composite restorations.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent flow characteristics - Easy to apply; seated easily and evenly
- Long working time during preparation - Aids material manipulation outside mouth
- Calcium hydroxide - Antibacterial, Promotes reparative dentine formation
- Radiopaque - Will appear on radiographs
- High compressive strength, low solubility - Hardsetting, resisting amalgam condensation forces
- Direct and indirect pulp capping
- Protective liner under dental filling materials, cements and other base materials.
13g Base Paste / 11g Catalyst Paste (in tubes)