Neoendo Neohybrid Rotary Files
Neoendo Neohybrid Rotary Files offer Unique off-centred rectangular cross section :
- Asymmetric or swaggering movement. (2 point contact with the canal wall)
- Minimal engagement between the file and canal dentin, effectively reducing taper-lock and screw-in forces as file moves inside the canal.
- Less cross sectional area creating higher flexibility for shaping severely curved canals and enhancing loading and augering of debris.
CTA Wire-Controlled Thermal Activation Wire :
- Neoendo proprietary thermal process.
- Improves flexibility while retaining cutting efficiency.
- Gold, Blue, Gray color of the file as progressive heat treatment is applied.
Shorter Clinical Sequence :
- The merit of efficient endodontics is now understood to be continuous and copious irrigation. Neohybrid, with its unique cross section and CTA wire technology allows for a shorter clinical sequence - it requires 2 files for most cases, so that you can allocate more time and energy to the pivotal irrigation.
- Used in the biomechanical preparation of the root canal during endodontic therapy.
- For special cases like- severly curved canals.
- 2 point contact with canal wall
- Minimal engagement between files and canal dentin
- Higher flexibility with cutting efficiency
- Heat treated files
- Shorter clinical sequence
- CTA Wire-Controlled Thermal Activation Wire.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Off-centred rectangular cross-section.
- Sharp cutting flutes for better cutting efficiency.
- Safety non-cutting tip minimizes risk of ledge formation.
- High fracture resistance.
- 2 files for most cases.
- Calibrated length marking.
- Pack of 4
Neoendo Neohybrid Rotary Files 21mm #Assorted:
Pack of 4 files in 21 mm Color- Assorted containing:
Direction to Use
Neohybrid Usage Protocol
- Start by using a #15 size hand file with 2% taper, and the orifice opener rotary file.
- Establish glide path using 17/4% file
- Narrow Canals : 20/4% or 20/6%
- Medium Canals : 25/4% or 25/6%
- Wide Canals : 30/4% or 30/6%
- Prepare the access cavity and explore the canal using #8, #10 K-file or #12 Neoprobe File
- Establish the working length with the help of Electronic Apex Locator(EAL)/ Radiograph
- For obliterated, calcified or severely curved canals: start with #8, #10 K-File or use Neoendo Flex Glide Files till apex to achieve proper glide path
- Use the file in brushing motion: take the file passively to the point of least resistance and brush out of the canal and repeat the procedure until working length is achieved
- Always clean the cutting flutes after every few strokes, irrigate the canal and recapitulate with the K-File
- Use Neohybrid files with gentle touch, never force the file and always use the recommended speed and torque settings.