Pola Office Bleach
Pola Office is a hydrogen peroxide based in-office tooth brightening system requiring minimal chair time. It is a neutral pH gel and contains desensitizers to maximize patient comfort.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Lightly etching away surface staining on vital teeth
- Lightly etching away surface staining on non-vital teeth.
- Assisting in the brightening of discoloured teeth
- Removal of surface stains on teeth discoloured by –
- Medications, such as tetracycline, minocycline
- Food related stains
- Age dependent changes
COMPOSITION: Pola Office Liquid: 35% Hydrogen peroxide, 65% Water
Pola Office Powder: 73.26% Thickeners 26.2% ,Catalysts 0.04% , Dye 0.5% Desensitizing agents
Gingival Barrier 83.95% Methacrylic ester 16%, Silica 0.04%, Pigment 0.01% Butylated hydroxy toluene
2 x 0.3g Pola office powder pots
2 x 2 ml Pola office syringes
1 x 1 gm Gingival barrier syringe